Allegiant Air Pet Booking | Allegiant Air Pet Booking Number +1 (702) 765-4833
Allegiant air pet booking welcomes domestic pet (domestic dog & cat) on board. Below are the details regarding the travel of you and your pet (all together) with us: –
Allegiant Airlines Pet Booking Policy & Guidelines –
Your pet can travel and be carried with you in the cabin.
Your pet’s qualification for travel in the passenger cabin –
We allow the pets to travel in the passenger cabin. However, the pet must meet the below-mentioned qualification:
- Domestic dogs and cats only
- We strongly suggest a soft-sided leak-proof carrier that fits under the seat
- The carrier may be no larger than 9″H x 16″W x 19″D
- No more than 2 pets per carrier
- A fee of $100.00 per segment per carrier will apply for all pets
- Each paid traveler may have only one pet carrier
- All animals must be at least four (4) months of age
- While at the airport terminal and onboard the aircraft, pets must remain completely in the carrier and only be handled by the traveler
- All animals are required to be harmless, non-disruptive and odorless
- Pets cannot be ill, violent or in physical distress
- Pet(s) must fit comfortably in the carrier and may not protrude from the carrier
- Passengers with pets may not occupy an exit row, one row before/after an exit row or occupy a seat in the bulkhead
- Passengers with pets must check in with an Allegiant agent at the ticket counter or gate counter at least one (1) hour prior to scheduled departure to ensure pets and pet carriers are compliant with the above guidelines
- Allegiant does not transport animals in the cargo bin
- A health certificate is not required
- Allegiant assumes no responsibility for the health and well-being of pets in cabin
- Contact TSA.gov for information regarding clearing TSA security
- Passengers who do not comply with the above guidelines may be denied boarding
Note: the carriers will be checked and inspected at the ticket counter before the check-in. All the pets travelling with Allegiant Airline’s cabin must be kept safe in a kennel that is specially made for animal carriage, is leak-proof.
The kennel must match the size guideline of 9*16*19 inches in height*width*depth.
Health Documents – your pet must have a health certificate that is issued under 10 days of the day of departure of the flight from the originating city. (A rabies certificate is mandatory for dogs).
Other restrictions and things to take note of
We can deny or refuse to transport a pet for the following reasons:
- In case the pet is going through any sort of illness.
- Aggressive behavior of the pet.
- Poor kenneling, and
- Extreme temperatures at the destination, origin, or transfer airports.
- Extra rules and regulations may be applied for international travel.
It is recommended that you call allegiant air customer care to book your ticket over the phone if you are travelling with Pet, contact our customer support at +1(702) 761-4171 for more information regarding your pet travel with Allegiant Airlines.